- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ladies' Day Oil Change Special - $28.95view coupon
Includes 5 qtz of oil and a new filter
Sharon Peebles, 04/09/2021
When I wrecked my car Friday night and A to Z came to tow me, they took my car to their shop to check it out, and I had a flat tire due to the wreck. They were able to get a tire and put it on in no time. They are very professional and polite, and their price was very reasonable.