601-636-3147 | 941 US-61 North Vicksburg, MS 39183
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Ladies' Day Oil Change Special - $28.95view coupon
Includes 5 qtz of oil and a new filter
Adam Mills, 01/02/2023
These mechanics know their stuff. They got me set up with a lift-kit on my truck and fixed my 4x4